Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Music Video w/ Parlor Hawk and Show @ Velour, Thursday!

Tomorrow night (Thursday, April 7th) I will step onto a glistening stage, backed by hanging lights and stained glass windows at Velour Live Music Gallery in Provo, Utah. The oh, so magical, Parlor Hawk will play after me and then the lovely Julie Feeney, joining us here in Provo all the way from Ireland. You will come, won't you? I promise, you will drive home and say "I am so glad I went to that concert." Besides, you need some time away; some time to refill your tank and awaken your spirit. Tickets can be purchased HERE. This morning, I sat in the early light of my studio and filmed a live music video with Andrew Capener (lead singer of Parlor Hawk) to give you a taste of what's to come tomorrow night. I'm still pinching myself that I got to sing and play along with him. This is real music, my friends. (A special thanks to the incredible Jed Wells for filming this):




P.S. Here's a great article that The Daily Universe published about the show: http://universe.byu.edu/node/15382

P.P.S. You can buy this song on iTunes, you know: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/hoarse-roaring/id370313492

4 comments:

  1. Sooo beautiful. I'm going to have to check out more from Parlor Hawk now.

    Oh, and during the concert last week my sister leaned in and said to me, "How is it possible that she sounds even better live than on her album?"

    I don't know how it's possible. I just know that it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mindy, What a beautiful song. Thanks for the intro to Parlor Hawk, and ditto to the comment above, you were amazing live. Very cool video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Mindy--Been listening to your music since my mission (Sum of All Grace came out halfway through my time serving in Nashville and my mission president was a big fan of the Tribute and Trek albums). I'll be there tonight. Thanks so much for coming to Provo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... I am so in love with Saddest Song. So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete