Saturday, October 10, 2009

Proposal in Portland


For those just tuning in, I am currently immersed in the lushness of Portland, Oregon. My photographer, Raymond Meeks, my assistants (and sisters) Lindsey and Jenny, and myself dined in culinary heaven at the end of the day in a local restaurant called "DOC." When you walk in the front door, you are in the kitchen, which as part of the small dining area of the restaurant. A symphony of pots and kettles clinking along with rhythmic knives on chopping blocks filled the delicious air. We ordered the "tasting menu" which allowed our table to share a little something from every dish on the menu. I've never eaten so well in my entire life. Portland, can we get married?




Photos by Jenny Winkel

4 comments:

  1. OOOOoooo. I want to be there with some Winkel girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving it all, Mindy. Keep the posts coming! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gerb, you're awesome. Megan, you can eat with us anytime :-)

    ReplyDelete