Friday, April 20, 2012

Everyone Needs a Brittany

It's no secret that the only way I could manage to make music and be a mom to three kids is made possible by our Brittany Jaynes. Yes, I said OUR Brittany because we want to lay claim to her for the rest of her mortal days. But surprisingly, Brittany actually has hopes, dreams and aspirations beyond helping out the Gledhill family here at home. Can you even believe that? Hence, she is leaving us today to go off into the world and work a real job. And this is the part where I dramatically burst into tears . . . WAAAHHH!!!!!!!
Brittany has been the most perfect nanny, organizer, assistant, and everything-else-you-could-ever-need-provider. The moment that I discovered Brittany washing and folding our unmentionables without me even asking her to, was the moment I knew she had superhuman powers. I honestly don't know how we could ever replace her. But we are on the lookout for someone to fill her position. If you know anyone who adores obnoxious little boys, likes to answer emails, clean house, change diapers, file papers and receipts, fold laundry, and is perfect in every way, then have them email me at mindy@mindygledhill.com.

Brittany, we love you. Thank you a million times over for the impact you've had on my children and myself. You deserve all the blessings that life has in store for you.


2 comments:

  1. aww! I live in Florida! I would love to come and work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy,
    Hope you find just the right person. Your boys are adorable!!
    Boys are so awesome, I have 2 myself.
    Blessings to you,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete