Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Nickelcade Birthday

In case you were wondering where the hottest and hippest new hangout is in the Valley, it's definitely the Nickelcade on State St. in Orem.  At least, that's what Thatcher tells me.  Thatcher turned five earlier this month and we celebrated by wasting money and playing mindless video games in a filthy environment.  Awesome.
Jackson is entranced by a case full of golden coins.

Dad and Aunt Nikki battle it out on the dance floor.
Back at home, Thatcher secretly wishes for more trips to the Nickelcade as he blows out his birthday candles on a cupcake he made himself.
Happy Birthday Thatch!







4 comments:

  1. It IS a hot place--my friends and I went there in college--I haven't taken my kids there yet--good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mindy! This is your cousin, Megan. Saw you through CJane, through Remarks from Sparks...crazy how we're all connected somehow. Anyway, you're amazing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect birthday to me!! Happy Birthday little man!!

    ReplyDelete