Monday, August 24, 2009

TimpFest!!!

Photo, courtesy of Rose Mason

I just saw on Cjane's Guide to Provo that I will be performing at the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival on Friday, Sep. 4th. I'm sure glad I can tune in to what's happening around town through CJane. I'll make sure to be there. Will you join me? Come bring your pillows, blankies, loved ones and little ones to the Scera Shell in Orem, UT. The concert begins at 6:45 p.m. and the storytellers will rock your world at 8:00 p.m. (Do you think Bill Harley will give me his autograph backstage?) I will have my CDs available there as well, ya know, just in case you want Bill Harley to sign those too.

It amazes me that so many locals have never been to this festival. People fly in from around the country to attend! It is honestly so fabulous. Buy tickets here!

2 comments:

  1. So you heard it there first, huh? That is a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect, we want to go! we'll get our tickets soon. (:

    ReplyDelete