Monday, September 9, 2013

Album Out Tomorrow! (Also, preview "Bedtime Song")

It's been a long time coming. Many hours in my studio. Countless minutes re-drafting, co-writing, and pouring over the keyboard.  Going so far as to move my family to Nashville, TN for the recording process.  This album is such a real part of me.  To give it to you is to give you a genuine piece of myself. I hope you love it.  For now, preview this lovely lullaby that will have you waltzing your way into bed tonight. This is "Bedtime Song."  Pre-order the album now on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pocketful-of-poetry/id688062384?ign-mpt=uo%3D2

 


1 comment:

  1. I am beyond excited! Whoo! Go onto my blog pocketfulofposts.blogspot.com to see a special thing just for your release tomorrow. Good luck on your opening day. I know I will be buying it on amazon. The packaging looks so adorable. But, Anchor's cover is pretty darn awesome.
    Thanks mindy!

    ReplyDelete