Monday, May 6, 2013

Strings!



I want to take you on a tour through the studio during what we call a "string session," (the part of the recording process where we record the strings!).  We used an amazing group of string players in Nashville, called "The Love Sponge."  These guys have played on recordings for many greats, including Ben Folds, The Fray, Jennifer Lopez, Johnny Mathis, Jason Mraz, and Ron Sexsmith, to name just a few.  Let's just say I had to pinch myself a few times.  Many thanks to my producer, Cason Cooley, string arranger, Ben Shive, The Lovesponge and Jeff Yeats for making this video.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhh Mindy ... Everything sounds so amazing! Great job and I can't wait to hear the album - thanks for making us apart of your musical journey!

    ReplyDelete