Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the 4th Day of Christmas: Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours!

I am an independent artist. This means, I am my own boss. I create my experience as an artist and a business woman (with the help of a lot of talented people who I find). All month I have been having a 2 for $20 Christmas special at mindygledhill.com -- with free gift wrapping, no less! Guess who wraps, packages and ships all of her orders? Miss Independent, here. On Cyber Monday I did a special where I offered to sign and/or write a personal message to your loved one. It went over famously. So, because Monday is probably the last day that orders will safely ship to you by Christmas, I will sign any orders I receive on my web site this one last time.
Starting now. Ending Monday at midnight.

This is my work table in my home office where I wrap and package your orders.
A bit messy, I know. I've been busy.



But know this: I love to wrap presents. It's a hobby of mine. And I love reading your personalized messages. It makes my day. Happy Christmas!
Click HERE if you'd like me to sign and send CDs to your loved ones.
P.S. If you want me to write a personalized message, click "My Account" and then click "View Messages" to send me a message when making your order.

8 comments:

  1. I got several sets at the release concert, but I will help spread the word. AWESOME deal! ;D

    WOW!! That's a LOT of wrapping... I actually HATE to wrap... My sister usually comes and helps because she doesn't mind it. I guess that's what happens when there are 10 children and 16 grandchildren... *sigh* Oh... I guess procrastinating doesn't help the situation! If I hadn't already gotten these, I would DEFINITELY be jumping on this deal!

    Merry Christmas, Mindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, now I'm very sad!! I bought your CD's last week... and had I known you were signing them on monday I would have waited to buy them until then!... Lol, anywho, I am Very happily listening to them, and LOVE your music so much!!! Yes, I am telling EVERYONE I know about your CD's, and Having them AlL listen to them or if their not local having them You tube you lol, and I swear i post one of your videos weekly on facebook lol... no not weekly, but quite often! Lol, soon my husband will be sick of me listening to your cd because i put it on repeat, and listen over and over!!! Yes, sorry needless to say the package was unwrapped the same day so i could listen to it lol, sry, couldn't wait!... Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect you to deliver it in person (It will be cheaper for you anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. If it 's not here by Christmas, no matter how late I order, you are a serious slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.P.S. And I want you to write that I am the best chocolate cake chef you have ever met in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! I found your music through Nie Nie.. and I love it.. Merry Christmas to me! I'll have the hubby by it now!
    Thanks for offering this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindy, I just started listening to you a few months ago, and I asked my husband for your CDs for Christmas. Maybe I'll just send him a quick link to this post...hmmm... :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooops. Bought the special but didn't click the My Account thing like I was supposed to.
    Can you please autograph the CD to me (Heather)? Thanks. Love your music. Thanks to April Meeker for posting your music on her blog. Merry Merry!

    ReplyDelete