Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Spark! and Touchpoint!


I'm telling you, if you are a woman who enjoys creating art from photography, to collage, to painting, sewing, and even book-binding, then Spark the Event is something you HAVE TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE. The only problem is, when you see it, you will pretty much die and go to heaven anyway. I had the chance to sing and speak at Spark and I loved it so much I wanted to marry it. The women there were so inspiring.

Such a fun audience to spend time with!

Look! It's Rhonna Farrer!

Look! It's Margie Romney Aslett.

And look! It's Liz Kartchner of Dear Lizzy.

All of these lovely photos were shot by Jefra Starr Linn who has many more photos of Spark on her blog: here.

These women amaze me. Fortunately, I get the chance to spend another weekend with awe inspiring women at the Touchpoint Conference hosted by Startup Princess (a foundation for women entrepreneurs). I have attended this conference before and it was so invaluable to me as a woman who owns and operates her own business. If you are a woman in business, I highly recommend it. I'll be singing at the pre-party on September 23 as well! You know what's cool though? On September 16th only, you can pay what you want to get access to both days of the conference. The regular price to attend is $175! This is a crazy deal! So click this link and from midnight to midnight on the 16th, you can just pay what you want to attend. I'll see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mindy its Ashley Miles (Liz Kartchners little sister) the one that is living in the Czech Republic...thanks for the hello on the video I was so sad to miss your concert. If they didn't already love you I am sure everyone who heard you that night does now

    ReplyDelete