Friday, October 21, 2011

Morocco Retreat!

I have a lovely friend. Her name is April Meeker. She is artsy. She is spontaneous. She is a risk-taker. I adore those qualities in any woman. One day she called me up and asked me if I would like to go on a creative retreat somewhere exotic with other like-minded women. And why wouldn't I want to do that? So, I said "YES" in an instant. It all happened so fast, but soon were making plans for an adventure in Marrakesh, Morocco. We are over-the-top excited to be hosting a creative retreat for women at the Peacock Pavillions in Marrakesh in October 2012 and we want you to come. Space is limited. So, go ahead, click that button over there on the sidebar that says: "Casbah Creative Retreat" and read all about it.

2 comments:

  1. Do I dare....I may need to think about this.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...that is a 2 hour direct flight for me! I'm totally there! Sounds fun and we will finally get to meet!

    ReplyDelete