Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Balancing Baby and Music

Photo by Wendy Whitaker of www.bluelilyphoto.com

You know what's funny? It's funny that for the longest time, the idea of being a stay-at-home mom was very hard for me. But lately, all I feel like doing is staying at home and being a mom. That is why I have 10,000 unanswered emails. That is why blog posts are fewer. And that is why I haven't returned that voice mail you left three weeks ago. I'm sure I'll get itching to fly across the world again. But right now, this is how it should be.

P.S. I'm resting up for some Christmas tour dates in a few months. Hope you can come!

9 comments:

  1. We need to talk. Are we on? Or not?

    I hope we're on, but if we're not, I'll understand.

    I'm really very happy for you and that you are enjoying this baby. Drink it all up, Mindy.

    xo,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. Tiny piano! Tiny baby!

    Mothering is a talent as much as music. Let it shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soak it in Mindy! I am such a fan of your music; it has pushed me through hard times and brightened my happy days. Sometime I'll write you a letter telling you just how your music has affected me.

    Love,
    Kayli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I am wondering how I'll do the music thing and a baby. I am due in January with our first little girl. It is something that has been on my heart all of my life. How to do both....

    We will see. You and your baby look oh so in love. Enjoy every moment. Thank you so much for your beautiful music, it has given me so much light in my life.

    rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is redundant, but who cares because that picture is the BEST! Did you get that piano from TLC's "The Little Couple"? 'Cuz if not I'm pretty sure they wanna borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To everything there is a time and a season... enjoy this one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard this happens with women :) Adorable post &picture!

    ReplyDelete