Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Small Potatoes In The Big Apple

I know I'm small potatoes in the Big Apple, but I've been itching to do a show there for a LONG time. Thanks to an invitation from my friend and fellow singer-songwriter, Bianca Merkley, I'll be doing an acoustic set right after her on 11-11-11 at Rockwood Music Hall. 7 PM. It will be grand, I tell you. There's not even a door charge, so there's no excuse not to come if you live in NYC. Details on this lovely poster that Bianca's husband designed:

P.S. Have you seen Kaskade's new Fire and Ice album? Currently #4 on all of iTunes. (I'm a guest artist on that album just so you know). REALLY excited about this! Go check it out.

7 comments:

  1. Mindy, I'm coming and bringing about ten or more friends-can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there! Please do a show in Texas sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy, I live in Brooklyn and I'm friends with Bianca. I'm doing what I can to promote the concert. I have a post about the event at my blog: www.ablogaboutlove.com. Hope to get the Brooklyn crowd there. Can't wait to hear you both perform!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mindy - I've been a fan for awhile now and Anchor has become one of my favorites! I was so excited to be able to use it as music for our wedding this past weekend! Thought you might enjoy seeing how your music infiltrates the world :)

    http://vimeo.com/31071161

    Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your music recently and bought all 3 cd's! I LOVE THEM!!!! Your music keeps me calm in all the craziness. Please come to Georgia or any any state close!!!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Mindy! You have to be one of the busiest ladies I know, truly a modern day pioneer woman.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mindy, I love all your music! I have everything, I think I read somewhere that you were saying you'd love to do a lullaby cd and I just wondered if that was random talk or if that might be in your future? Your song hourglass is one of my favorites. Made me cry, : ) I just thought maybe your lullabies would sound something like that and I was excited to know you might do a cd like that. Anyway to much rambling, congrats on your new little bundle of joy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete