Photo by Krista Maurer of Island Belle Photo
I have no idea why I'm channeling "Cool Runnings" right now. Maybe because Winter is upon us? Maybe because it's late and I'm delirious. Or perhaps because I'm going to sing a Jamaican tune at my next show. Who knows?
But the real reason for this post is to tell you that next week I'll be doing a string of concerts, performing songs from both Anchor and my new Christmas album, Winter Moon. I just might be coming to your town! See details below:
- 12/12: Bountiful, UT // House Concert (limited seating) // 8:00 PM // For tickets, contact Krista at (801) 360-1235 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12/13 Private concert hosted by The Nie Nie Dialogues
- 12/14: Provo, UT // Christmas Concert at Velour Live Music Gallery // 135 N. University Ave. // 7:00 PM // Buy tickets now!
- 12/15: Pocatello, ID // Mindy Gledhill Christmas Concert w/ the Teton Chamber Orchestra // ISU Stephens Center // Tickets or call the box office at (208) 282-3595
- 12/16: Boise, ID // Christmas Concert to Benefit the International Rett Syndrome Foundation // The Rose Room // 718 W. Idaho St. // 7:00 PM // Tickets
- 12/17: Kennewick, WA// Kamiakin High School Auditorium // 7:00 PM // Tickets
P.S. If you can't come to a show and you want to listen to my new Christmas album, or give it as a gift, there is FREE SHIPPING on my website on all purchases, now through Christmas!