Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Free Concert and Free Ice Cream Cones!!!

There are several reasons why you should come to my concert at Sammy's.  First of all, it's the only free concert I am doing for the rest of the year (unless someone pays me a million dollars to do a free concert for them).  Secondly, there will also be free ice cream cones!  Third, the concert is in downtown, historic Provo in the alley at Sammy's where you can buy the best sweet potato fries you've ever had in your life.  Fourth, the opening act, Jarrett Burns is bad to the bone.  Fifth, I hear Mindy Gledhill is pretty darn good too.  And last of all, you need to get out of the house.

(Sammy's is located on 100 W. 27 N., Provo, UT.)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mindy. You don't know me, I just had a quick question. Is there any accompaniment CD that goes along with "The Sum of All Grace" album? I love your music by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britney. Thanks for the request. Unfortunately, there is not an accompaniment CD. Sorry for any disappointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, do I ever! (Need to get out, that is...) I am going to try and make it--I love you and I love Sammy's pie shakes! It's a win win night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey, I am going to bring you dinner. Because I love you too and I think you could use a little TLC right now. But don't worry, I won't hug you.

    ReplyDelete