Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank You!

A BIG thanks to all of you who squished into the alley at Sammy's for a fun, and intimtate concert!  I got tagged in a few photos on facebook, which I stole and pasted here (thanks to Whitney Ebert, below).

The ice cream machine broke until the very end of the show, so that was a real BUMMER.
Can we not point the finger at me for that?  So sorry.


I'm taking it pretty easy this summer and to tell the truth, I have applied to go back to school, so I won't be performing as much as usual.  But put September 4th on your calendar and come join me in concert at the Scera Shell for the Timpanogos Storytelling Festival in Orem, UT!

4 comments:

  1. congratulations on venturing back to school! wish you and your family the very best with that change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy. That was so kind of you to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! It's great that you are going back to school. I'm thinking also about what I should study...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great fun running into you before your concert. Kath and I had fun and was glad to have made the trip down from Idaho. We put some Samy pic's on our blog.
    http://millsgrapevine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete