After I posed some "customer satisfaction-ish" questions last week about my newsletter (How frequent? What kind of content?) and my online store (what other products would be cool to sell?), I once again was so impressed with your comments.
What you want to hear about in the newsletter:
- "What's the songwriting process like for you?"
- Include news and links to the charities I support
- Feature fan photos
- The stories behind the songs I write
- Where I've been and where I will be next
- What's my favorite music, artists, stores?
- Recipes (yeah, I'm really not a great cook, but I suppose I could muster something up.)
- Bathroom humor (I am, however, pretty good at this.)
- SHEET MUSIC!!! (I got the message loud and clear. Thanks.)
- Ring tones
- T-shirts (of course, they would be hip.)
- Karaoke music! AKA, "minus tracks."
- Pillow cases with my face on them, for stalkers. (That one made me laugh.)
So listen up: I am sending out an newsletter by tomorrow evening that will include information on how you can find the sheet music for 8 of my songs. I'll share with you the songwriting process I have been going through for my upcoming album and I'll even include the recipe for the thumbprint cookies I posted a photo of on Facebook tonight. But WAIT, that's not all! I'm offering a bonus story involving bathroom humor if you sign up in the next 20 minutes! If you haven't joined my email list yet, you can do so by visiting the "EVENTS" page on my website: www.mindygledhill.com.