Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mesa, Here I Come!

Dear Mesa, Arizona,

I have LONG been wanting to come back and share some music with you. This time, I have a brand new album. This concert will be in conjunction with the Shun the Sun Race in November. My concert is on November 11th (all proceeds will help the fight against skin cancer). Then, on the 13th, I will be running the 5k. All who want to run with me get a free ticket to my concert. Just go to www.shunthesun.org and sign up for the race, then send an email to Krista Maurer at kristaqm@gmail.com telling her that you signed up. ALSO (and this is the most awesome part), I will be filming part of the music video for "Whole Wide World" during the race. So, if you want to be a part of that, then mention it in your email to Krista. Men are welcome, but I want lots of women of all different cultural backgrounds, religions, shapes, sizes, and ages. More information to come soon. This is going to be an AMAZING trip.

Loves,

Mindy

P.S. If you don't want to run, but want to come to the concert, you can buy tickets at www.shunthesun.org. Just click on my poster on the home page.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I wish I could run, but since I can't I will have to settle for the concert LOL
    I am so excited how fun, thanks Mindy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, Mindy Gledhill! That is the day I am in California, not El Paso. Because I totally would have come down for that. Why, dude, why??

    But hooray for a new video!

    ReplyDelete