Friday, January 29, 2010

Week 4, Day 26: Social Butterfly

What have I been doing this week? I've totally been socializing - with the web. Yeah, me and Flickr hit it off really well today. I can tell we're going to get along fabulously. Yesterday I met www.musicalley.com for the first time. I can see the potential friendship there - especially if Music Alley's posse of podcasters dig the idea of accessing and casting my music for FREE. That's right. But we've ran into a few technical difficulties with our friendship. I do hope we can resolve those soon. Facebook has always been there for me. Right now he's working on pimping out my fan page. I love you Facebook. I also introduced Twitter to Facebook and now Twitter lets me share some of our secrets with Facebook through a little something she calls "Selective Tweeting." Ingenious. You can come hang with me and my social groups on the web anytime.

2 comments:

  1. You have left the place where I know what you are talking about and journeyed into the realm of what I hear about but am too technologically backward to embrace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gerb, you are my most loyal commenter. Thanks for being there for me even when my posts lose everyone else's attention. :-)

    ReplyDelete